Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace isn't working!!!!!!!!! Ugggh help? MUCHO POINTS!!?

Ok, thank you for coming to my attention. =]



I placed a code into my 'about me' section, right above where my laypout is.



This code hides top friends and comments.



It was working for me, and then it suddenly stopped.



I tried 3 otehr kinds of hide-friends%26amp;%26amp;comments codes to see, but they don't seem to be hidden!



This frustrates me.



PERSON WHO HELPS ME, AND TELLS ME HOW TO HIDE MY FRIENDS, GETS 10 POINTS....PLUS OTHER STUFF!!



www.myspace.com/xxdeleted



=]]]]



Myspace isn't working!!!!!!!!! Ugggh help? MUCHO POINTS!!?

I what kind of stuff it is?



Myspace isn't working!!!!!!!!! Ugggh help? MUCHO POINTS!!?

you usually put the "hide friends and comments" codes at the bottom of the "who i'd like to meet" section.



Myspace isn't working!!!!!!!!! Ugggh help? MUCHO POINTS!!?

ok.........i think you have to many codes in the section remove the codes, and start over i know that is not the answer you want but i did the same thing you have to remove the extra codes you put in the section.



Myspace isn't working!!!!!!!!! Ugggh help? MUCHO POINTS!!?

delete any code that you already have that is trying to hide your friends and comments, then copy and paste this code into your about me section



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



.friendSpace { display:none; }



.friendsComments { display:none; }



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Myspace isn't working!!!!!!!!! Ugggh help? MUCHO POINTS!!?

on myspace they have a new profile editer and you can click a box to hide your friends....also u can make your own background and tweak it to hide your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans