Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I hide the Last Login on MySpace?

THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN POSTED BUT NONE OF THE ANSWERS WORK.



How do I hide the Last Login on MySpace?

I figured it out! You wont be able to see your online now icon or your town or age. You can still type a small headline in and it will show up if you want one. But if you really want to do it, copy and paste this into your HEADLINE



%26lt;span class=lastlogin%26gt;



For it to work, you also have to have this pasted into the top of your ABOUT ME section



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;.lastlogin {visibility:hidden;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



I finally figured it out for you guys! Dont you love me!!! haha have fun!!



How do I hide the Last Login on MySpace?

it works well..and it doesn't show location and age,either..



thx! Report It



How do I hide the Last Login on MySpace?

Hey, your welcome! I love it, too! Those stalkers cant see when youve been online!!! Report It



How do I hide the Last Login on MySpace?

its not working 4 me :.( Report It



How do I hide the Last Login on MySpace?

Yes it does work you're great Ms. smurf and it only leaves " at the headline area. Report It



How do I hide the Last Login on MySpace?

it doesnt work Report It



How do I hide the Last Login on MySpace?

I don't think you can but you try going into sites like chasebadkids.com i think that's what the URL is. they might have a code you can use if you can hide it.



How do I hide the Last Login on MySpace?

You are awsome it works perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans