Saturday, November 28, 2009

If i hide the ads on my myspace.. and the myspace workers or w/e find out will they cancel my acount

yes, they will delete your account if you hide or move the ad



it says that right on the edit page



If i hide the ads on my myspace.. and the myspace workers or w/e find out will they cancel my acount?

they're supposed to, but so many people do it that they don't seem to care anymore.



If i hide the ads on my myspace.. and the myspace workers or w/e find out will they cancel my acount?

I don't know, I don't use myspace, too many pedofiles.



You can try asking here:



http://www.myspacesupport.com



They have their own Support forums.



If i hide the ads on my myspace.. and the myspace workers or w/e find out will they cancel my acount?

yeah there saposed to but they dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans