Monday, November 30, 2009

I hid my top friends on myspace. How do I get them to show up again? Im looking for a code to do it

you should be able to find it...click ctrl+f on ur keyboard.



then type into the search bar ".friendspace" w/o quotes....



click find or highlight or w/e it says and delete the code that looks like this:



.friendspace {display:none; visibility:hidden;}



it may only have some of that, it may have something like this: !important....just delete from the . to the } and that should do it...but just in case dont save it unless you can copy and paste the entire code somewhere first..so that you dont lose it if u mess something up..



also if its in a list separated by commas like for example:



.friendsComments, .friendSpace, .contactTable, .orangeText15 {display:none; visibility:hidden;}



^^ if its anything like that then only erase .friendSpace b/c otherwise you'll mess a bunch of other stuff up as well...



hope this helped..if you still cant figure it out then you can email me the code if you want and I'll try and fix it and send it back...good luck =D



I hid my top friends on myspace. How do I get them to show up again? Im looking for a code to do it if possibl

no, you have to erase the code you put in to hide them, and they'll show up again.



I hid my top friends on myspace. How do I get them to show up again? Im looking for a code to do it if possibl

Just delete the other code you used to hide them.



I hid my top friends on myspace. How do I get them to show up again? Im looking for a code to do it if possibl

get the code here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans